Saturday, July 21, 2007

All packed up

This week flew by, as I knew it would. I didn't do much, really. I just sat around and thought about what needed to be done. One day I wrote down a list of important things to do (like take care of certain financial things), and I did them. It really wasn't a lot, and that's why I just spent most of the time relaxing, not doing much. Then Thursday came, and I decided that I should pack my last bags finally. Before Paola left, I packed my first bag, the biggest, with all of my professional type clothes and stuff that I wouldn't need before I left New York. It was oversized, and I knew that I would be charged more for putting it on the airplane. So when I packed my last bags on Thursday, I realized that I had a lot of extra room in my other bags, so I moved things around, and now everything is within the proper size limits to not get charged more (by interesting coincidence, all three bags weigh 47 pounds). I hope I don't forget anything, because I am not coming back this time.

No comments: