Friday, November 23, 2007

Wat Phra Kaew



We walked down to the Grand Palace, which was in the same area as we had been earlier in the week. However, this time we came early, so it was open, and we got to go in the grounds. To be sure, we didn’t go inside the actual palace, but the grounds are very large. In fact, in addition to the Grand Palace, which is further south, there is a temple called Wat Phra Kaew, north of the palace, but on the same grounds.

We walked around the wat, and looked around. It was more of the same, which was basically Thai-styled temples. They were interesting enough, but I felt that by now I had gotten my fill. And since I was still feeling sick, I decided to find a nice place to sit down, and Paola ran around and saw most of it, and took pictures. When she was done, she came and got me, and we did a quick run through so I could see what I might have missed.

No comments: