Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Sunday at home – September 16, 2007

We were thinking of going to Tokyo again today, but we decided against it. We were tired, and the hot, humid weather is not friendly to tourists. When I did step outside today, I almost immediately began to sweat.

We just went around to different stores in the neighborhood looking for things around the house. We also went to the market to get food. I put my guitar together with a screwdriver that I bought at the hardware store next to our place and the strings that I bought in Shinjuku. Paola also began to iron her clothes for work tomorrow (I will do that later tonight or even tomorrow morning). Later, we will look over all the paperwork that our company gave us, and look for things that we want to have clarified tomorrow during orientation. –SBE-

No comments: